Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 4 Think Aloud 2

Image by Melissa Lodhi

I have decided to do a presentation as my Publishing Leadership project.  While there was some definitive evidence of success in my action research project, the subject still needs additional research.  The main benefit of the project was seen in student engagement.  Conversations with critical friends have encouraged further exploration as well and in particular, the suggestion was made that the use of 3-D software would result in transformative learning and long term may prove even more beneficial.  Through the process, I did learn some important instructional lessons and through a presentation, I think I can highlight areas for further research.

This AR project has numerous applications and offers a starting point for further exploration.  According to my review of literature, past research has also found the need for further analysis.  I am interested in sharing my insight with others in hopes that they might conduct their own exploration and share their results in return.  I believe this approach will impact future instruction and will cater to the digital natives of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment