Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 4 Publishing_Leadership Project

Publishing Project Blog

My top two choices for presenting my project are the following:


The FDEO conference will take place in Miami, October 27-29 2011.  The website for NHSDF is not currently updated to the 2012 information but we do know that the festival will take place in Philadelphia March 8-11, 2012.  The reason that I chose these two venues is because I am interested in sharing this information with other high school dance teachers.  My approach included a strong movement component and the relationship of anatomy concepts to movement analysis was crucial in this study.  Both venues allow me to have access to other teachers in my field and offer the opportunity for both presentation and discussion as well as ongoing collaboration with participants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment