Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 4 Think Aloud 1

Image by Melissa Lodhi

For my publishing leadership project, I would like to present at the Florida Dance Educators conference and at the National High School Dance Festival.  Understanding biomechanics and anatomy concepts are so important in effective dance education and with the limited time we have with students in the classroom, we need the most effective means possible to deliver the information.  Both of these conferences will allow me to reach numerous peers and to share a process that was enlightening and informative.  I believe that this audience would be extremely receptive to the findings and would offer their own insights in regards to the project.

When beginning the project I had a strong desire to be published, but based on the results of the project, I believe a presentation offers a much better way to continue the research and to acquire feedback on present and future results.

No comments:

Post a Comment